Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Live-In Caregivers to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. The Live-In Caregiver is present in the home and available to provide assistance intermittently throughout a 24 hour period.
We have current job openings for Live-In Caregivers in the following locations:
- Union County
- Morris County
- Essex County
- Bergen County
- All New Jersey
HELP KEEP OUR CLIENTS SAFE AT HOME IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE $1,105/week $4,420/month $50,000-$53,000/Year
BAYADA offers Live-Ins / HHAs:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Transportation is provided
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- New Jersey CHHA Certification (CHHA)
Job Responsibilities for Live-In / HHA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
- Remain in the home for each 24-hour period, as assigned by clinical manager.
Join our caring team today!
Not Certified HHA ?
No problem we are providing HHA Classes and CNA conversion coursesHablamos Español llamanos hoy! Melina Reyes
Divisional Recruiting Manager Live-in (LIR) | BAYADA Home Health Care
251 N ave W Suite 201, Westfield, NJ 07090
O: 908-379-7780 | Cisco Ext: 0909-11| bayada.com
Apply on company website