NOW HIRING IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- OIL CITY
What we offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off - even if you're part time!
- Flexible scheduling around YOUR AVAILABILITY
- Scholarship programs
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- 24 / 7 on-call available
Qualifications a Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience as a caregiver
- Complete our 5 day HHA Training Class and we can waive the year of experience!
Job Responsibilities for a Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website