While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to care for our clients with our Adult Home Care Office. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job openings throughout the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas including:
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs):
- Weekly pay
- Pay rate ranging $11 to $13/hour
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in a hospital, nursing home, community health agency, private-duty home care case, or completion of Medical-Surgical clinical rotation in nursing school, OR
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in an unrelated field and have successfully completed a 40 hour Home Health Aide training course approved by BAYADA Home Health Care Office.
Job Responsibilities for Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! Call us at our main office in Bethlehem at (610)774-2200 to learn more!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website