Exciting Full-Time, Benefit Eligible Opportunity
Entry Level Customer Service - Full-Time
The BAYADA Home Health Care Newton, MA office is seeking a Client Services Professional to assist with managing home care services and recruiting caregivers for our clients. If you are a caring, dedicated, growth-oriented professional with strong communication skills and a true desire to grow your career with BAYADA Home Health Care, this is the position for you!
In this role, you will learn to lead field staff in providing excellent customer service and quality home care with focus on delivery and coordination of client services, growth and development of caseload (through relationship building and recruiting efforts) and ongoing case management. You will partner with Client Services Managers and Recruiters to ensure cases are running smoothly, and that shifts are filled with best-in-class staff. Your important work will help to ensure that clients receive quality care in the comfort of their own homes.
The ideal candidate will have a strong drive to learn and grow professionally in the home care business. Success in this role will provide advancement opportunities within BAYADA!
- General office assistance
- Develop relationships with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations.
- Knowledgeably and successfully handle incoming service inquiries.
- Participate in recruitment of field staff.
- Assist with scheduling field staff, coordinate client services and manage caseload.
- Answer all client questions or concerns, related to service, scheduling, billing, etc.
- Partner with clinical managers to provide supervision and support to field employees. Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on more responsibility with positive results and ambition to grow past current position.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Prior health care, home care and recruiting experience, a plus.
- Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical/dental/prescription/vision
- Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short/long term disability
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Client Services, Scheduling Coordinator, Customer Service
#LI - RPY1
Apply on company website