BAYADA Home Health Care is hiring a Director of Product Management, Revenue Cycle Management to join our dynamic Home Care Technology Team! This is a unique Greenfield opportunity to reengineer leading-edge revenue cycle management capabilities for a multi-practice management environment.
If you are a data driven, tech savvy problem solver with strong business acumen, who is passionate about building innovative, elegantly designed products, then this is the opportunity for you!
As the Director of Product Management, Revenue Cycle Management, you will drive our vision for the desired future state by ideating, shaping, and building new products and features that create competitive advantage and operational efficiencies. You will track full life cycle product management work including defining and creating product roadmaps, writing requirements and user stories, working closely with development teams and vendors to ensure timely delivery as well as leverage data and analytics to track, manage, and optimize performance – ensuring overall success of the products. You will be responsible for multiple business processes and multiple applications, and collaborate with a diverse number of business stakeholders across multiple departments. Additionally, you will play a lead role in partner management, competitive analysis of the capabilities including build versus buy analysis, strategic vendor management and optimization of same. Effectively communicating and building internal and external relationships to identify needs, and to design and implement solutions that meet, or excel, the desired results is essential.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The BAYADA Way.
- Provide leadership for all activities related to the management of revenue cycle integration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and vendors to define, design and deliver new products, technical solutions, and enhancements that work cohesively and meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Lead the collaboration with business stakeholders to define and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Own end-to-end product delivery by leading ideation, concept development, prototyping, specifications, building, verification, and rollout.
- Represent customer needs and requirements to drive product and feature development.
- Collaborate with market facing, content and clinical teams to understand their needs and translate into our product roadmap.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal and external), engineering leads, and management for sprint planning and expectation management.
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as to executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Measure the right KPIs that will help stakeholders and the tech team identify what they have as levers to drive positive change.
- Constantly improve customer satisfaction, usability, reliability and operational efficiency by continually monitoring performance data and KPIs to find opportunities to increase engagement and reduce friction for users.
- Deeply understand the technology behind our products and become an expert in what technology and approaches are used in the market.
- Communicate quality control plan to the product team and oversees the implementation of the plan.
- Develop and maintain product documentation, product instructions and user guides, product metrics and sales and marketing content strategy.
- Coordinate with designers, developers and testers to create functional specifications.
- Communicate product improvements to stakeholders and key customers and senior members of the organization.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years work experience as a Product Manager/Director or Product Lead.
- Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years work experience in a Software as a Service, Mobile Application, or Cloud product company in any industry.
- Minimum four (4) years in a software engineering position performing programming.
- Demonstrated experience with product management, product roadmap, Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience managing and communicating prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs.
- Experience with Jira or similar tools.
- Strong understanding of all upstream & downstream activities related to reimbursement for services.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent, highly visible, projects.
- Experience with or knowledge of Ability, Change Health Care, Waystar/Zirmed, Navinet, eSolutions.
- Strong understanding of hospital billing, reimbursement, authorization management, credentialing, benefits, eligibility.
- EDI experience required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Compliant EDI Transactions, 837 transaction standard, & 835 transaction standard.
Apply on company website