BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced RN to fill the position of Clinical Liaison in our Cape May County Hospice office. Clinical Liaisons at Bayada interact with discharge planners, case managers, and clients and families at designated facilities to coordinate the initiation of Hospice home care services. Home care and/or hospice experience preferred.
Qualifications for a Clinical Liaison:
- Holds a current license in good standing as a RN in NJ.
- Sales or marketing experience in home care and/or hospice field.
- Graduate of an accredited and approved nursing program as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Medicare COPs and other program requirements, as applicable.
- At least one (1) year experience in health care, preferably hospice/home health care.
- Previous discharge planning experience preferred.
The Clinical Liaison will:
- Develop relationships, in accordance with The BAYADA Way, with referral sources, physicians and other health care professionals.
- Market and sell BAYADA hospice services by clearly articulating the features and benefits of BAYADA.
- Demonstrate mastery of clinical and regulatory hospice home care eligibility criteria.
- Review all medical documentation and work with physicians to make clinical judgments about clients' eligibility for home care hospice services and if BAYADA has the resources to provide the ordered services.
- Coordinate with the service office to set up the services ordered by the physician.
- Complete weekly referral log.
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website