Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- A variety of schedules with multiple shifts to choose from
- Work on adult & pediatric cases
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) to work with both pediatric and adult clients throughout the Columbia, SC area.
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current SC RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatric experience is helpful, but not a must. Excellent pediatric training is available.
- Trach and vent care experience preferred, but not required. Industry-leading training is provided through BAYADA.
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply today to begin your journey as a BAYADA RN!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website