Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Looking for reliable nurses for PRN, Part-Time or Full-Time roles with our adult and/or pediatric clients. Find the shifts you're looking for with the clients you love to care for.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Rockingham, NC
- Hamlet, NC
- Mt. Gilead, NC
- Aberdeen, NC
- Whispering Pines, NC
- Vass, NC
- and more...
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!!!!!!
Apply on company website