While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Join the BAYADA team and make a difference in someone's life today!!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a HHA- Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide - PCA or Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, heard and have growth and educational development opportunities!
Available work locations include:
- Marston's Mills
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides:
- Full-Time or Part-Time Hours
- One on One care
- Earn up to $560 - $650 per week
- Home Health Aides receive Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Flexible work locations
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship opportunities!
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call manager support
- Benefits including Dental, Vision and 401K
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Home Health Aides assist clients with Activities of daily living
- The HHA, PCA or CNA may assist with light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and errands
- The Home Health Aide may also assist clients with their personal care
- The HHA, PCA or CNA may also assist with ambulation and medications
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today as an HHA, Personal Care Aide (PCA) or Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website