At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine in 2020 as one of America's Best Employers. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Digital Dev Ops Technical Lead (2100165) – Research Triangle Park, NC
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a professional like you to join our team. Digital Factory Lead is an important part of constructing next generation digital solutions with focus on web and mobile sites, content delivery, CRM, and other digital technology. This includes translating current state challenges into future state solutions/architectures and providing guidance and sharing to technical teams while collaborating closely with business stakeholders/partners, SME's, central IT partners, and vendors. This lead role drives technical decisions, reviews, and is accountable in delivering enterprise level technical solutions while ensuring the solutions meet Digital Factory architectural best practice, compliance, security and business specifications and requirements.
Formula for Success
- Demonstrating your strong entrepreneurial drive, you will initiate, lead and execute process improvements, projects of digital architecture and technical solutions.
- Your technical leadership will be essential in managing both customers and business users via the entire application lifecycle including design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Your entrepreneurial drive will be evident as you lead Scrum/Agile software development from conceptualization to implementation to ongoing maintenance.
- Understanding internal and external stakeholder pain-points, you will anticipate customers' needs and proactively translate into digital solutions.
- Applying your excellent strategic and analytical thinking supported by digital and business insights and data, you will document all technical processes, requirements, flows and diagrams, as well as develop appropriate requirements, design, testing and deployment documentation to support solution delivery.
- Leveraging your ability to challenge, present new ideas, drive change and influence decisions, you will drive and perform products/new technologies/solutions proof of concept and evaluation.
- Your effective communication and interpersonal skills will serve you well as you provide subject matter expertise to internal customers/stakeholders around implementation methodologies and how to successfully deploy digital solutions.
- Utilizing your solid leadership ability, you will manage vendors and lead key technical decisions.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
For further information on BASF Agricultural Solutions, please select: https://vimeo.com/463820820/53a6edd18b
Apply on company website