At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Large Employers in 2021. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Dev Ops Data Engineer (2100458) – Research Triangle Park, NC
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a professional like you to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for data engineering activities within Agricultural Solutions (AP) globally. This includes working with digital product owners in the development of new solutions and capabilities specific in support of the data platform. You will play a key role in the harmonization of data capabilities and data solutions across the global AP regions/countries.
Formula for Success
- Leveraging your Bachelor degree and related experience, you will be responsible for understanding and analyzing, driving solution improvements, implementing process changes and business transformation across the global AP data ecosystem.
- Your robust analytical skills and ability to provide solutions will be critical as you identify and interpret data trends, harmonize, and architect recommendations that bring transparency & innovative solutions which contribute to business insights.
- Your strong attention to detail and quality focused mindset will be essential as you drive communication, transparency and governance of data assets and technology across the organization.
- Successfully collaborating with others, you will take an active leadership role in supporting new projects and the existing AP Data Platform, working alongside members of the Data Strategy and Analytics Teams of each region/country. You must ensure existing and future strategy and processes meet business expectations and region/country compliance requirements.
- Your proficiency with databases in both Azure and AWS Cloud environments and exposure to a data intensive environment will serve you well as a team member in the Digital Factory.
- Utilizing your extensive know-how in database architecture, data warehousing, data modeling, analytics, business analysis, BI, etc. combined with your working knowledge of Tableau and Power BI, will enable you for success.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
For further information on BASF Agricultural Solutions, please select: https://vimeo.com/463820820/53a6edd18b
Apply on company website