At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2019. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future! Formula for Success: You Will… Responsibility and accountability includes, but is not limited to:
- Operate a forklift to move product.
- Work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Valid Driver's License
- This position reports to applicable Area Leaders and Contact Supervisors, and is primarily responsible for loading bagged or slurry kaolin orders to the proper weight and to customer specifications for shipping in railcars, trucks, and containers.
- Physically demanding job duties include stacking 50 pound bags onto pallets or into railcars, trucks and containers, as well as manually moving railcars to loading docks.
- Position also requires incumbents to ascend and descend steps, stairs and ladders, write legibly, hear accurately and reach overhead.
- Position requires daily interaction with computers specifically SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, days and hours
- Must be available to work overtime as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing, industrial or other relevant environment
- Forklift Experience
- Strong Mathematical comprehension
Apply on company website