At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in. We are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2020 and by Diversity Inc. as #14 on Top 50 Companies for Diversity. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!Ag Professional Development Program – Sales & Marketing Class of 2021– Crop Protection Where the Chemistry Happens… BASF's Professional Development Programs (PDPs) were created to provide highly motivated, mobile-minded current university students an opportunity to enhance their professional skills through a variety of diverse learning experiences. Participants will contribute to real-world rotational assignments within different domestic locations. They will explore career options and develop technical and professional decision-making skills, while fulfilling specific business needs. Participants also have the opportunity to assess their capabilities, skills, and interests and gain valuable exposure to BASF's culture, values, and decision-makers. Explore your sense of adventure! Build your professional network! Engage your passion for challenge! Apply for the BASF Ag Professional Development Program! Program Summary: APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS GRADUATING BETWEEN MAY 2020 AND AUGUST 2021
- 18-month cross-functional program with two rotations, one in marketing working in Research Triangle Park, NC; one in sales working with field sales teams and tech services.
- Assignments can be located in a variety of locations throughout the U.S
- Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be placed in a field sales role.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You… Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry. The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
- Enhanced career development and value delivery to BASF through planned assignments
- Strong knowledge preparing you to target growers, retailers, distributors, and key influencers, while learning to develop business strategies and tactics that help growers get the most on every acre
- The tools to communicate the value of BASF's innovative crop protection products and services
- A comprehensive program of employee benefits, including an award winning flexible work arrangement and 100% tuition reimbursement
Apply on company website