Flour Mill Sanitation Specialists come to Bartlett for the focus on safety, and the opportunity for overtime, but they stay for the outstanding culture. We were founded over 100 years ago and still value the hard work our operators must perform every day.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect from working at Bartlett:
- $15.00/hr and up
- Steady, year-round work
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms provided
- Overtime that pays 1.5 x your hourly rate
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- PPE provided by the company
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Boot reimbursement
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things they never dreamed possible
The duties of this hands-on job will include sweeping and vacuuming floors, trash collections and removal, and assisting with routine facility maintenance. Flour Mill Sanitation Specialists will be cross trained to perform a variety of tasks.
This job will be day shift, usually 7am to 3:30pm, with some overtime.
Requirements of a successful Flour Mill Sanitation Specialist:
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
- Available to work overtime and weekends
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Professional demeanor (safety conscious, quality of job performance, cleanliness, and verbal communications)
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Here are some of the physical requirements of this role:
- This job can be physically strenuous
- You will be expected to be able to work in tight and confined spaces
- You will work at heights
- You will need the ability to frequently lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds and occasionally more
- This job will require the ability to ascend/descend ladders
- You will be required to wear PPE
Savage has been designated as a 2020 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran's Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Bartlett is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website