Bulk Flour Trailer Loaders come to Bartlett for the stable hours, competitive compensation and focus on safety but they stay because of the outstanding culture. Our company was founded over 70 years ago and we still respect the hard work our Team Members must perform every day.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect from working at Bartlett:
- $16/hr and up
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms provided
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- PPE provided by the company
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Boot reimbursement
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- A culture of safety
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things they never dreamed possible
The primary duty of this job will be loading bulk flour trailers by hooking and unhooking hoses. This process will include assuring the trailers are sanitary and dry, as well as operating the scale. You will also act as yard jockey, moving trailers into and out of the loading area.
The primary schedule will be Monday to Friday, 2nd shift, usually 4pm to midnight, with some overtime as the workload requires.
Requirements of a successful Bulk Flour Trailer Loader:
- High school diploma or GED
- Class A CDL heavily preferred, and will earn a higher wage
- At least 6 months of tractor trailer driving experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Work weekends and holidays as scheduled; willingness to work nights
- Professional demeanor (safety conscious, quality of job performance, cleanliness, and verbal communications)
- Experience driving in the snow and ice
- Able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and reference checks and successfully pass Bartlett's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicle
Here are some of the physical requirements of this role:
- Climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift
- Climb a ladder and steps 10 or more times a day
- Lift 50 or more pounds daily while climbing steps
- Drive and work in adverse weather conditions
- Hook and unhook hoses and open and close valves
All employees shall be subject to drug testing and background checks.
Savage has been designated as a 2020 Military Friendly Employer. Additional information on our Veteran's Program, “Savage Patriots” can be found at https://www.savageservices.com/careers-for-veterans/.
Bartlett is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: January 1, 2020
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at Savage. We are providing you this notice in effort to be transparent about our how we collect and use your personal information.
Please know that by submitting your application materials, we will collect certain categories of personal information from you. These categories include: direct identifiers (e.g., your name, contact information, application account login information, and social media account information if you choose to provide it to us); professional information (e.g., your employment and education background); and other information you include in your resume and cover letter, such as your references, skills and abilities.
We use each category of personal information you provide primarily for recruitment and hiring purposes, and to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) you apply to as well as other job openings at Savage that we think may interest you. We may also use your personal information to help detect security risks and incidents, to protect against fraudulent or illegal activity, to comply with federal and state laws, and to discover ways to improve our business and identify trends in our job applicants and workforce through internal and third party business analytics tools.
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website