The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for conducting internal system audits and risk assessments. Individual will test and document IT general controls, application controls, and complimentary user entity controls for information system integrity and transaction accuracy.
• Certification in one or more of the following CPA, CISA, CIA, or CISSP or plans to obtain a certification.
• Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and evaluate the design, effectiveness and adequacy of key system controls for business processes/areas/functions from an IT compliance focus.
• Experience in auditing information system logical access, change management, and operations.
• Understanding of internal auditing standards.
• Ability to work independently as well as with team members when needed.
• Strong data analytic skills, ability to think “outside-the-box”, and challenge existing processes and procedures when applicable.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management.
• Exhibit the leadership skills needed to sell ideas and obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
• Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
• Ability to travel to domestic locations as required roughly 10% of the time.
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Retail experience is a plus.
• 3-7 years of experience.
• Bachelors of Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting & Information Systems, or equivalent degree.
• Assist in the planning of IT audits for internal audit plans and understand the specific issues to be evaluated.
• Perform internal system audits and risk assessments.
• Assist in the preparation of document request lists, testing of design and operating effectiveness of the company's IT general controls, application controls, and complimentary user entity controls over financial reporting across multiple environments. Reports discrepancies.
• Identify and recommend mitigating business process controls to reduce risks noted in system evaluations.
• Facilitate and track the progress made by consultants.
• Directly interface with external IT auditors by providing them with status updates and addressing comments when necessary pertaining to our work papers.
• Assist with periodic reporting to the Board and/or Executive Management, development of the annual internal audit plan, and championing internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business.
• Interact with all levels of management and company employees.
Apply on company website