The Financial Analyst will play a key role in supporting the Sr. Financial Analyst in providing weekly and monthly forecasts, annual budgets, ad hoc reporting, and variance analysis. The successful candidate will be self-motivated to help achieve our goals of financial reporting & communications excellence.
• Role requires strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Must have strong initiative and drive to work independently as needed.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience with Financial Reporting Systems (Hyperion, Oracle, BPC) beneficial.
• Plays an integral role in supporting business partners to prepare budgets and forecasts, analyze and report on variances, and create quality reports that improve financial communication in the organization.
• Provides interpretative analysis of revenue and operating expenses as compared to actual, budget, short- and long-term financial data and metrics.
• Reviews performance of projects against approved budgets to determine accuracy of projections and success against approved budgets and timelines.
• Creates tools for regular and ad hoc analysis of new projects, ongoing initiatives, and overall business.
• Works with the Editorial & Sales teams on P&L and sales reporting.
Apply on company website