Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
- Delivers the correct menu (diet compliant) to the patient; Instructs patients on meal ordering system following an established script; Obtains meal orders from patients and transfers the meal order into the Room Service Choice system via an iPad; Assists patients and/or their families/guardians with meal orders and ensures orders are compliant with their physician ordered diet; Serves meals to patients in a professional and efficient manner; retrieves completed meals from patient rooms in a timely manner; records nutrient intake from meals. (70%)
- Assess patient's ability to utilize the meal order system and follow up with appropriate staff member if unable to participate. (5%)
- Acts as liaison between Food and Nutrition Services Department, the patient, and the nursing unit; Mediates patient concerns regarding meal service; Communicates with members of other departments effectively and concisely regarding patient support, issues, requests, and other special situations; Assumes the role of patient advocate regarding food services. (15%)
- Orders and replenishes bulk supplies on nursing units. (5%)
- Other duties as assigned. (5%)
Apply on company website