Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking Outpatient Cardiovascular RN!
Outpatient Cardiovascular (OPCV) Part-Time, Nights
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd *Bonus Eligible*
Bonus for external applicants onlyIn this role, the Registered Nurse provides direct patient care to meet the needs of patients, families, and co-workers. The RN will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge.
- Opportunity to work for a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization. The Pathway to Excellence Program® – the premier designation for healthy work environments – recognizes health care organizations that demonstrate a commitment to establishing the foundation of a healthy workplace for staff
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education and growth
- Comprehensive evidence-based nursing care
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana or compact state RN License
- BLS for Healthcare Providers required
- ACLS certification (obtained within 12 months of hire)
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
- One-year previous Critical Care, PACU, OPS, Cath Lab, or Pre/Post Cath Unit experience
- Demonstrates proficiency in Cardiac Rhythm Recognition
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
As a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization, Baptist Health Floyd is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. This designation confirms to the public that nurses working at Baptist Health Floyd know their efforts are supported. The honor encourages other nurses to join their colleagues in this desirable and nurturing environment.
Apply on company website