Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Seeking Internal Float Pool RN!
PRN position, work on an as needed basis dependent upon unit needs
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd
The Internal Float Pool Nurse has the responsibility and accountability for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge. The Internal Float Pool Nurse will be able to provide intermediate level of care to patients in various inpatient units upon staffing needs.
- Opportunity to work for a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization. The Pathway to Excellence Program® – the premier designation for healthy work environments – recognizes health care organizations that demonstrate a commitment to establishing the foundation of a healthy workplace for staff.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- PRN position (work on an as needed basis) - 72 hours required every 8 week schedule period
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN License.
- BLS, ACLS, and NIH Stroke Scale Certification required
- At least two (2) years previous nursing experience required
- Previous experience in intermediate level of care preferred
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
As a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization, Baptist Health Floyd is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. This designation confirms to the public that nurses working at Baptist Health Floyd know their efforts are supported. The honor encourages other nurses to join their colleagues in this desirable and nurturing environment.
Apply on company website