Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Seeking Physician Assistant for
Baptist Health Medical Group Spine !!!
Provides, directs, and evaluates care to patients in the Baptist Health Medical Group Spine practice as defined in the Physician Assistant laws and regulations for the state of Indiana. The Physician Assistant works under the supervision of a physician providing diagnostic, therapeutic and preventative health care services as delegated by the physician. Performs selected laboratory testing, referrals to physicians as needed, writes prescriptions, and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Opportunity to work for a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital Physician Network
- Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- Graduate from an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Successful completion of the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination
- Current license as a Physician Assistant in the State of Indiana
- Must have experience with hospital rounding and office based clinic visits
- Experience in Neurology specialty preferred
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Baptist Health Medical Group Spine is located in New Albany, IN.
Apply on company website