Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking Clinical Pharmacist! Part-Time, 1st/2nd Shift Baptist Health Floyd, Pharmacy Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
The Pharmacist role is to provide evidence-based patient centered care services to patients of Baptist Health Floyd.
The Pharmacist will:
• Actively participate in interdisciplinary care delivery
• Ensure accuracy and appropriateness of medication orders
• Provide drug therapy management recommendations and pharmacokinetic consult services
• Provide education to physicians, nurse practitioners, and all other health care team members
• Serve as a preceptor for students pharmacists and PGY1 resident
• Promote high quality patient care and cost-effective medication use
• Improve professional skills and knowledge
• Perform all job functions in a professional manner
• Opportunities to participate in interdisciplinary quality improvement committees (e.g. Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Critical Care, Stroke, Antimicrobial Stewardship, Infection Control, Lean Six Quality Improvement Projects).
• Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
• Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
• Graduation from an accredited College of Pharmacy
• Current Indiana Pharmacist License or Eligible for Indiana Pharmacist License
• BLS for Healthcare Providers required
• ACLS certification (obtained within 6 months of hire)
• 3-5 years Acute Care experience preferred
• Completion of an ASHP accredited residency preferred
• BCPS or other advanced certification is preferred
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
Apply on company website