Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking Nursing Assistant! Full-Time, Nights Baptist Health Floyd, Progressive Care Unit Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Nursing Assistant who under general supervision and according to established procedures functions as an on-shift team member under the direction of the nurse by providing delegated aspects of patient care and routine non-patient car unit maintenance tasks.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education and growth
- High school diploma/equivalent or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA)
- BLS certification from approved BLS course required, will provide training
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Employees will be expected to comply with Baptist Health's infectious disease and vaccination policies, which include but may not be limited to compliance with BHS' mandatory vaccination policies for influenza and COVID unless reasonable accommodations are needed under applicable law Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website