Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Seeking Neuro Heart Nursing Assistant!
Full-time, 7:00p-7:00a, days vary, every 4th weekend
Baptist Health Floyd
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Nursing Assistant who under general supervision and according to established procedures functions as an on-shift team member under the direction of the nurse by providing delegated aspects of patient care and routine non-patient car unit maintenance tasks.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year prior patient care experience or completion of the first semester of accredited nursing school or Certified Nursing Assistant certification (CNA) or Baptist Health Floyd sponsored training
- BLS certification from approved BLS course required, will provide training
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website