Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Banner Health - Sterling Regional Medical Center
AT THE END OF THE DAY...THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO BE!
Banner Health, one of the premier health care networks in the US, is seeking a Full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Full-Spectrum Orthopedic Surgeon with an emphasis in Bone and Joint to be part of a successful and established busy practice.
Enjoy the benefit of a smaller, close-knit rural community while reaping the benefits of working with a Top 5 Large Health System. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. This is an excellent opportunity to join and be part of a growing program that will offer tremendous work
- BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship trained in Bone and Joint or Sports Medicine
- Guarantee $606K for 3 years'
- Call schedule is 1:3 for Level III Trauma Center
- Clinic and Surgery M - F
- Outreach to Eastern Plains locations in Colorado
- Partnership with local high school and Northeastern Junior College
- New grads accepted
Banner Health's Compensation package includes:
- Sign on/Relocation Assistance
- Paid Malpractice
- Paid CME
- Competitive benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
Highlights about Sterling Regional Medical Center and Sterling, Colorado:
- Sterling Regional Medical Center is a 25-bed acute-care regional; established in 1938, the hospital cares for the health needs of a 50-mile service area which also includes parts of Wyoming, Nebraska, and Kansas.
- Close to great skiing in the winter with the lower cost of living in the Front Range
- Summer concert series, two 18-hole golf courses, rodeos, museums, history, unique gift and antique shops, great food, and local craft brewery.
- Excellent public and private schools
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL-TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum medicine, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
Banner Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner Health are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Sterling Regional MedCenter
Northeastern CO Plains, 2-hrs to DIA/Denver |, Sterling, CO 80751 Physician-Orthopaedic Surgery
Apply on company website