General Surgery - Sterling Regional Medical Center
Sterling Regional Medical Center, is seeking a BC/BE General Surgeon to join an exemplary surgical team that values collaboration and excellence in the surgical care of its community. This practice model allows you to use your skills and training, providing needed services to a prominent rural service area, while giving you work-life balance during your off days. Sterling is located less than 2 hours NE of Denver, with easy access to Denver International Airport, the Denver Metro Area, and the majestic Rocky Mountains.
- Full spectrum General Surgery Practice
- Endoscopy skills required (40% of practice)
- Level III Trauma Center, “low volume, high acuity” facility, experience needed (no Fellowship required, but ability to handle trauma cases A MUST)
- Average daily patient volume is 14
- Average number of surgical procedures performed per month is 20/major and 42/minor
- Community outreach in surrounding areas
- $435k salary guarantee plus incentives, including relocation assistance
Banner Health's Benefit Package include:
- Educational loan repayment options
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- Competitive benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
Sterling Regional Medical Center is a 24-bed acute care regional referral hospital in northeastern Colorado. Established in 1938, the hospital cares for the health needs of a 50-mile service area which also includes parts of Wyoming, Nebraska and Kansas. Sterling is located under northeast Colorado's blue skies, just off I-76 between Denver and the Nebraska state line and is highlighted by native grasslands, majestic bluffs and rolling hills. Visitors and residents alike delight in the serene qualities of the natural landscape, the wonders of small-town living and the friendly atmosphere of an agricultural-based community filled with hometown values.
Banner Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner Health are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment.
Submit your CV today for immediate consideration
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Sterling Regional MedCenter
Northeastern CO Plains, 2-hrs to DIA/Denver |, Sterling, CO 80751 Physician-General Surgery
Apply on company website