Johnston Memorial Hospital and Ballad Health Medical Associates Hospitalist Division located in Historic, Abingdon, Virginia, currently have Full Time, Nocturnist Shift (8pm to 8am) Hospitalist opportunities for BE/BC, FM or Internal Medicine Residency Trained Hospitalist Physicians.
These are Employed positions through Ballad Health Medical Associates with the following incentives:
*5 ON 10 OFF Schedule*
* Competitive Annual Salary (Earning potential in excess of $300K)
* Generous Sign On Bonus
* Performance Bonus
* CME Time and Dollars
* Relocation Assistance
* Excellent Benefits and Paid Malpractice
* Pleasant Working Conditions
* Stable and Established Program
* 1 Physician Extender to assist with admissions and floor calls
* Average Admissions of 10-15 per night
* Teaching and Faculty opportunities with the JMH FM/IM Residency Training Programs
* Critical Care Physicians Covering CCU/PCU
At Johnston Memorial Hospital, we strive to provide an environment in which physicians and families will grow and thrive. You'll be surrounded by other regionally-known physicians and a supportive management team as well as an expert and caring staff of nurses and technicians. State-of-the-art technology that you need for success in your practice is all available. You and your family will enjoy a high standard of living in this community, surrounded by the beautiful mountains, the lush scenery, the friendly neighborhoods, and the rich culture and history of Abingdon.
Nestled in the Virginia Highlands, Abingdon is within driving distance of Roanoke, Asheville, Knoxville, and Nashville and is home to an excellent school system and a wealth of social, community, and religious organizations. This small town is known for bigger-city amenities. If you're seeking the perfect balance of personal and professional growth, you won't find a better home than Johnston Memorial Hospital.
Tina McLaughlin, CMSR
Ballad Health Senior Physician Recruiter
Apply on company website