Ballad Health is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join their team of skilled physicians located in Bristol, Tennessee. As part of Ballad Cardiac Services, which is the system wide cardiology and cardiac surgery organization, you will join 2 experienced Cardiothoracic surgeons to provide Cardiac and Thoracic surgery services at Bristol Regional Medical Center. Ballad Cardiac Services is the premier provider of cardiac care in the Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia area. The cardiac surgeons and cardiologists work together in a highly collaborative environment.
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery certified or Board eligible
- Training and interest in all aspects of adult cardiac and thoracic surgery
- Interest in minimally invasive surgical and structural heart procedures
- Join two Cardiothoracic surgeons and a full complement of extenders
- Work with all cardiology specialties in a full service tertiary facility with all specialties represented
- High quality, team based care
- High volume of surgical cases
- Active research program
- Well established teaching program with surgical residents and students
- Renowned, cutting-edge coronary revascularization program
- Progressive thoracic surgery program
Bristol Regional Medical Center is a large tertiary center located in Bristol, Tennessee. Cardiac and thoracic surgery is performed in a dedicated CVOR with dedicated Cardiac ICU. Licensed for 350 beds, Bristol Regional Medical Center has more that 250 BC/BE physicians on staff.
Apply on company website