The X-RayService Engineer will be responsible for installation, commissioning,troubleshooting and maintenance for GE X-ray equipment's & system includingCT system, X-ray test machine, and standard X-ray products.Essential Responsibilities
- Perform installation, commissioning, troubleshootingmaintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Maintaining communication with channel serviceengineers and customers directly to ensure resolution and proper follow up,leading to customer satisfaction.
- Keeping up to date on administrativeresponsibilities such as technical service report and internal service recordsin a timely manner.
- Utilizing the escalation process, as needed, andworking closely with technical support team to define and supportimplementation of corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in atimely manner
- Participating in sales opportunities such ascontract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Continually building modality expertise includingstandard x-ray products, digital detector, 2D and 3D CT machines as well as newproduct introductions and other relevant modality enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering related majors
- Passionate about solving technical issues forcustomers
- Accept 70% business travels.Workable English(Written and speaking)
- X-ray system field service experience is a strongplus.
- Radiation Safety License holder is preferred.
- Strong ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more,live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, nationalor ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learnmore
Apply on company website