- Architect and design robotic automation solutions using provided business requirements; has an awareness of industry best practices along with the ability to suggest innovation and automation improvements
- Analyze business process through process mining exercise/tools. Work with Process Owner/ SME to dentify opportunities to automate standard processes particularly those that are scalable across the organization.
- Diagram and document the automation solutions in a detailed and well-organized manner.
- Ensure development teams clearly understand the design and are able to understand the development methodology to deliver the solution.
- Design and implement “helper” elements to improve automation performance and re-use (e.g. runtime configurations / settings).
- Complete thorough testing of automation in training/production environments.
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Engage with process owners to understand processes and to identify and assess appropriate automation use cases
- Works with functional leaders to gain an understanding of business imperatives
- Assists with the process of translating business requirements into various appropriately documented deliverables such as functional design specification, use cases, and workflow/processes diagrams
- Assists in the creation of assessments and prioritizations of automation opportunities
- Assists in calculating and documenting a return on investment analysis for automations
- Collaborates with multi-functional and virtual teams across IT, business operational functions, and vendors to review current project activities, prioritization of work, communicate status, and escalate automation-related issues
- Assists with a module of a larger project or takes the lead on a smaller project
- Create, document, and execute test procedures and scenarios for pre-UAT (user acceptance test) phases, with supervision
- Provides support to end users during UAT and debugging root causes of any issues
- Assists in the transition to new processes where applicable
- Supports the effective communication between the RPA (robotic process automation) organization and the business functions
- Has an awareness of Hyperautomation technologies including process mining, robotic process automation, chatbots, machine learning, etc.
- Seeks ways to apply business technology to business processes
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree-preferred but not required in addition to 8 to 12 years of related experience
- Experience in architecting automation solutions per specification documents
- Experience in performing code reviews with automation developers to ensure adherence to solution design.
- Strong hands-on ability to coach team leads and developers in automation design.
- Demonstrated ability to work with international teams supporting automation development.
- Technical expertise and advanced experience with UiPath
- Experience with databases (SQL or NoSQL), ETL, Elastic Searc, and Tableau development is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to write concise technical docs and present ideas
- A passion for automation software design with a talent for independently solving complex technical problems with Automation Anywhere.
- Houston, TX
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website