The person will be part of thetechnical team for BHGE Teamcenter PLM system administration support, he/she willbe responsible of multiple PLM systems working in collaboration with the App.owners and the DEV/OPS team, keep the system running at optimal performances,executing SW deployment process preventing and quickly react to systemfailures. The person will also coordinate a team of contractors.
- The person will mostly works on PLM operations / support , anyhow it will be requested the analysis, design and development of an application / HW solutions road maps
- Will coordinate contractors and will interact with other BHEG parties to solve infrastructure related issue and deploy new infrastructure components
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural solutions or changes to fit specific project or performance requirements.
- Participates in the Infrastructure architecture governance model.
- Supports the development of software, data, and technology. Contributes to the designs and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities, for different businesses
- The person will work in cooperation with another BHGE sysadmin, so that multiple time zoned can be covered on need.
- The PLM installations are located in Europe and in USA
- The person will have proven experience on one of the two below listed group of skills with at list 5+ years of working experience
- Generic knowledge of System infrastructure
- Be able to understand and know how to interact with system infrastructure including, databases, file application server, storages
- Provide support guidance for the resolution of HW and SW related issues, being able to troubleshoot
- Know the Oracle Database system architecture so that the BHGE team can be guided to the solution of possible performance issues
- Knowledge about backup systems solutions and restore practices
- Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the current system
- SOA and Jboss application servers middleware such as web methods
- Oracle of PL-SQL and SQL
- Specific knowledge of Teamcenter version 11 or above System infrastructure
- Deep knowledge the Teamcenter PLM BMIDE and TC code deployment practice
- Deep knowledge in TC
- Be able a good team player
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to prioritize issues and follow up with tasks assignments
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Project management experience
Thisis your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imaginedand be part of a truly diverse organization
BakerHughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made withoutregard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website