At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
We are looking for a Sr.Visual Designer with experience in end-to-end human centered design practices to be based in Kochi, India.The ideal person will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovativedevelopment environment. The candidate must be self-starter, independentlymanage deliverables and work collaboratively with the team to understand userproblems and come up with designs to solve them.
- Partnering with Product Managers, Engineers, Architects tobuild the user experience from conception to launch
- Conduct brainstorming and ideation sessions based on userresearch and develop unique insight
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and quickly prototype, test anditerate into engaging experiences
- Contribute to high-level design strategy with variedstakeholders
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Visual Designers tocreate all UX deliverables for product scrum team
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- 6+years of experience preferably in tech-focused design firms building consumerand mobile products
- Experience with end-to-end user-centered design practices -User Research, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Prototyping
- Experience with rapid design iteration, prototyping, anduser testing
- Experience with wireframe and prototyping tools like Sketch,Axure, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Strong communication, analytical, and interpersonal skillsworking within cross-functional teams and in influencing the organization
- Experience working with Agile engineering teams
- Familiarity with Lean UX principles and how to integratethem into the design process
- Preferred experience with sketching and visual storyboarding
- Preferred experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Masters in Design like Graphic Design, Information Systems,Interface Design, HCI, Human Factors, Computer Science, and/or CognitivePsychology
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science with specialization in HMI, Media Science, Media Technology,Graphic Design or equivalent.
Kochi , India
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website