Customer facing staff responsible for winning business for sales for the Artificial Lift product line.
· Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects.
· Responsible for Artificial Lift Solutions portfolio sales.
· Contributes to sales plan in a specific region. Defines sales strategy for targeted clients.
· Products and systems requiring technical knowledge.
· Some customization to client conditions can be done.
· Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales. Leads a department with medium-sized estimated orders.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
· Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sales Origination.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website