Reporting to the OTRLeader, the PM will be the key reference point with the customer for multiprojects in PC Suzhou. He/she will focus on aligning the schedule ofdeliverables among all the involved Product Lines, driving a rhythm of executivereviews with customer and harmonizing contractual matters.
Responsible to leadthe project and initiatives with broader scope and high impact to the business.The job holder provides the key interface between the internal & externalbusiness units, functions, customer and the management team
- Plan and implementprojects at Suzhou Site, including the activities of staff and subcontractors
- Primary customercontact for the duration of each project. To Commission, resolve specificationissues, handle correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customersatisfaction, and negotiate / coordinate with staff as appropriate
- Lead the implementationof New Product Introductions (NPI) and take actions necessary to expandexisting product lines and grow the business through development of newproducts and services
- Translate customerneeds / requirements into detailed project plans while driving internalexecution to meet project targets
- Manage a network ofresources (including contractors) in support of project execution.
- Identifyopportunities to expand the project in ways that bring value to our customerand satisfy our profitability requirements
- Take part in thewriting of reports that describe the results of a project
- Participate in thedevelopment of proposals for projects
- Manage the projectbudget and timeline and ensure the resources are available to complete theproject within budget and on time in order to meet customer obligations
- Ensure that deliveredproducts and services achieve highest quality and performance levels
- Negotiate changeorders with the customers
- Professionallyrepresent Baker Hughes during all customer communications
- Manage a varied staffthat will include employees, customers, partner companies, orsubcontractors
- Degree in Engineeringwith an addition in Business Administration/ and or Project Management ispreferred
- Minimum 10 years ofProject-, Financial-, Supply Chain-, EPC and/or Contract Management experiencein pressure control (surface) projects within O&G.
- Excellent written /oral English knowledge
- Strong skills ininternal and external customer relationship building, facilitation, and matrixmanagement
- Exceptional oral andwritten communication skills
- Strong business,financial acumen with high proficiency in MS Excel & Power point, Primavera
- High energy level,self-starter. Proactive, able to engage and stay engaged
- Sense of urgency indealing with issues and tasks
- Ability to anticipateevents and develop adaptive strategies / remedies
- Proven leadershipskills and ability to effectively manage a matrix team / organization
- Ability to drive andmanage change in a dynamic environment operating in uncertainty
- Willingness andability to travel in accordance with business needs
- Strong attitude inmanaging complex activities balancing competing stakeholders/customer interestsand in applying best practices to achieve execution excellence.
- Strong influence andNegotiation skills
- Robust technicalbackground (GE O&G products & applications) and familiar with API6A/Q1
- Able to generatecustomer intimacy
- Manage customersatisfaction and escalate customer concerns internally
- Solid knowledge ofBusiness and Financial Acumen
- Strong personalleadership skills
- International PMCertification (like PMI or IPMA)
- Solid track record ofsuccessful delivery of projects deliverable against contracts
- Knowledge ofOperations and Services in O&G;
Thisis your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imaginedand be part of a truly diverse organization.
BakerHughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made withoutregard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website