Coordinate andexpedite the materials through the supply chain (Make & Buy items)according to production schedules to achieve the On Time Delivery of the Lineassigned
- Be responsible for Medium term planning and on-time delivery of Gas Turbine and Reciprocating Compressors, Assembly components monitoring and running MRP processes.
- Assure that the shop has the necessary materials, documentation, manpower, tooling and fixture to meet required manufacturing / production plan.
- Assure that direct suppliers have the necessary materials and configurations record to meet required manufacturing / production plan.
- Expedite non-conformities resolution.
- Identify and react to production/materials plans that do not meet customer requirements.
- Facilitate the efforts of cross-functional groups and across shifts to resolve bottlenecks, materials shortages, machine maintenance, manpower issues and shop capacity.
- Interface with demand management, short term planning, Master Schedule, fulfillment team and Engineering team as required.
- Maintain accurate traceability for all records created during products manufacturing.
- Comply with company policy and process including but not limit in compliance, quality, production, EHS, HR & Admin, lean etc.
- Other reasonable tasks assigned by organizational or functional supervisor(s).
- Good Knowledge of English
- Ability to work effectively in all environments
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and establish effective work priorities
- Openness to new ideas
- Good Knowledge of ERP systems (mainly Oracle)
- Competent in MS Office, including Excel, Project , Access
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Prior experience in production control or planning, supervision or sourcing
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
This is youropportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and bepart of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard torace, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status orother characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website