In this role as a mechanical engineer, you will be part of ateam working for RAD NPI programs as well as product quality improvement andsustaining activities. This team is responsible for the development andsustaining of Radiography NDT products.
The engineer isto assist the team with various tasks in the completion of mechanical part.These tasks include delivering drawings of mechanical design, selecting vendorsand suppliers for electro-mechanic components, reviewing design documents andsubmittal data of materials and equipment. The engineer may perform tasks onmultiple assignment, depending on the needs and priorities. Onsite technicalsupport including investigation and troubleshooting may be needed per requirement.
In this role asa mechanical engineer you will:
- Workwith cross-functional teams on system architectural design
- Prepare,analyze, and review system design specifications and proposal to determine costeffective solutions
- Conductmechanical design according to system requirements
- Placeorders for parts / components from qualified venders / suppliers
- Workwith vendors and suppliers to deliver the parts / components as planned
- Providequality and cost control throughout product R&D process
- Involvedin system integration, testing, and troubleshooting as needed
- Manageand maintain Engineering lab as to all mandatory standards, including HSE,Quality, etc.
- Complywith all BH corporate compliance and integrity policy
- Bachelor's or above degree inmechanical design or relevant fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience ofindustrial mechanical design experience
- Strong understanding of systemengineering, suppliers and manufacturers control
- Rich experience of design for largemoving components with high precision of motion control
- Familiar with design tools likeSolidWorks, AutoCAD, etc.
- XRay related product designexperience is a big plus
- Project management skill is a plus
- Good English proficiency in bothoral and writing
- Teamplayer, Can-do attitude
- Flexibilityto adjust to shifting priorities
- Ableto effectively communicate with all types of staff
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live thecareer you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employmentdecisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnicorigin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Learn more
Apply on company website