What do you ASPIRE tobe? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology,solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digitalanalytics, we want you to be a part of Baker Hughes' innovation!
The Sales and Commercial Development program offers exceptional experiences tolaunch a career in sales, sales operations, deal enablement andmarketing. Learn about our customers, our fullstream product and servicecapability, industry, while simultaneously making valuable contributions to theorganization. The Program starts in January and in July; startdate will be based on program needs.
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in customer-facing sales roles, impactful sales operations, deal enablement, application engineering, product management, marketing, channel partners and pricing, etc.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in customer engagement & negotiation, business and finance acumen, presentation and communication skills, outcome selling, project management and change acceleration process, etc.
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
- BS or MS degree in Engineering, Mechanics, Economics, Business or Marketing from an accredited university
- A GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction
Demonstrates effective written and oralcommunication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills,agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamworkand collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drivefor results, and initiative. Passion in Sales, Commercial, Negotiationand Marketing in Oil and Gas.Locations Various Locations
Please ensure you apply as early as possible andno later than 24th January 2020 to be considered for thisrole. The final assessment will be held soon after this date and you willbe informed if you have been successful in your application as soon as possibleafter following this date.
Thisis your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imaginedand be part of a truly diverse organization.
BakerHughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made withoutregard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website