The Commercial Data Analytics Lead is expected to lead the development & standardization of commercial data analytics and reporting tools across DS partnering with the Commercial Excellence organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide DS-wide analytics to improve leadership visibility on commercial performance to prioritize areas of improvement to drive profitable growth.
- Develop reporting with the Business Process Owner (BPO) team for key ITO (inquiry to order) processes spanning sales origination through Commercial operations; providing data to prioritize needed improvement areas.
- Partner with Baker Hughes Commercial Excellence to increase DS operational rigor in Salesforce effectiveness tools including Deal machine, SIP machine and Learn machine.
- Deliver global reporting template for Customer Care operations.
- Develop data governance reports in partnership with Commercial Data Governance Lead to identify data gaps that are affecting our ability to execute.
- Partner cross-functionally within the BPO structure to ensure we are delivering process that meet business needs.
- Develop KPI's and reports within the Commercial processes.
- Train & assist users on processes, transactions, etc.
- Change agent to drive system and process adoption
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 2 years of sales, commercial, operations, or corporate finance experience with progressively increasing scope and responsibility
- Strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, VLookup, and Macros)
- Experience successfully leading cross-functional projects and process improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas.
- Highly analytical & curious with previous experience in Sales & Commercial.
- Has customer-centric mindset; proven ability to challenge status quo and influence cross-functional and global counterparts to do what's right for the customer and bottom line.
- Able to clearly Identify and link relevant data to performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex information in a easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
- Robust knowledge and understanding of enterprise processes and systems (e.g. ERPs, CRMs, MRPs etc..) spanning across key operational functions such as Finance, Commercial and Supply Chain
- Strong command of Salesforce.com and Tableau platforms, with proficiency in navigating and producing reports
- Confidence / Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to approach business leaders with difficult messages, defend position & drive change
- Experience working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows. Experience leading in a matrixed environment
- Adaptable/flexible: being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website