Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.Role Summary: Baker Hughes has an opening for an Account Representative in Corpus Christi, TX. As a leader in the oil refining services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop technical background on Baker Hughes products and services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Assist with the development of short and long range sales goals.
- Maintain and service key customer account
- Engage, entertain, and communicate with plant personnel at customer facilities.
- Handle special projects (internal and external), as assigned
- Learn Baker Hughes product and services technologies.
- Manage existing chemical business at major account.
- Identify and close new sales growth opportunities.
- Lead and oversee activities within assigned accounts.
- Interface across the internal organization.
- Build strong relationships with key customers through value-selling and entertainment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science.
- 2+ years' industrial / refinery experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Process Simulation software
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers).
- Experience with hydrocarbon process and water treatment experience within a refinery or in a refinery engineering position
- Experience with Industrial Sales
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry degree
- Project Management experience
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website