This is a Midstream Chemical Account Sales/Specialist position. Keyduties include oversight of the BHGE chemical treatment and program managementof the Midstream applications. Applications will include water treatment, gas and crude pipelinetreating. In this role he or she willcommunicate with all customers, develop and handle special projects, and helpwith the development of short and long term sales goals. This person will work closely with theaccount technician to provide successful chemical treatment programs for ourvaluable customers. They will conductroutine chemical and physical analyses by running tests required for documentation,checking chemical applications and repairing when necessary. Working independently or within a team tocomplete projects.Essential Responsibilities:
Job Duties will consist of sales andservicing of existing accounts. Thiswill include:
- Manage the existing Midstream chemical applicationsand business.
- Complete KPI measurements and track theirperformance to pre-set targets agreed upon by the Customer, Field Manager andBHGE Technical Staff.
- Prepare, discuss, and submit a weekly reports tothe key customer contacts. Assist in monthly progress reports and businessreviews.
- Identifying and close new sales opportunities inMidstream applications.
- Build strong relationships with key customercontacts
- Assist the technician with the results of his orher chemical inventory, chemical feed application maintenance needed, pumpcalibrations or replacement, and complete follow-up to ensure program resultsare met
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 2 plus years of experience with Midstreamapplications or a related field
- Industrial water treatment experience
- Experience in chemical treating of gas and crudepipelines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to getalong with people both customers and BHGE personnel
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to live in the immediate area of Hobbs,NM or Midland, TX
- Moderate analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must pass drug and alcohol tests (both random and routine)
- Clean Driving record
- Degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Sales experience
- Laboratory experience using wet chemistry testing methods
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of how to perform additive injections
- Experience handling hazardous materials
- Experience working with pumps, generators, hoses and fittings.
- Gas plant, refinery or field experience
Hobbs, NMor Midland, TX
This is your opportunity to learnmore, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverseorganization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard torace, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status orother characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website