- Manage daily operation of luggage sorting, screening and delivery service
- Be knowledgeable of all aspects of the operations and continually ensure that operational goals are being met
- Provide employee feedback and promote a positive work environment that fosters teamwork
- Complete daily inspections/reports
- Review daily manpower to ensure that it correlates with the operational needs to meet SLAs
Employees are expected at all times to present a professional business-like image, even when working behind the scenes. It is the policy of the Company that each employee's dress, grooming, and personal hygiene should be appropriate to the work situation and be consistent with the Company's business standards.
- With the exception of a fully grown mustache, conservative in nature and not extending below the lower lip, all men must be clean shaven.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Clean & well maintained approved uniforms must be worn on shift
- Additional requirements as specified by management
Apply on company website