See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics – from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first – exemplified by our mission: “We Protect Those Who Protect Us®.”
Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with us.
BAE Systems – Precision Strike and Sensing Solutions (PS3) Business Area has an immediate opening for a RF Engineer for the Precision Guidance and Sensing Solutions (PGSS) Product Line. The RF Engineer will support the PGSS product line by performing RF Seeker Design and Analysis assignments:
This role may be staffed in our southern New Hampshire location or in our new and expanding facilities in Huntsville, Alabama.
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, or Computer Science
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding and background in RF systems architecture, modeling, design and test for active and passive RF seekers.
- Coordinate vendors and other team members in development of passive/active RF sensor systems for test/evaluation.
- Assist in the flow down of RF requirements to testable modular hardware and software.
- Support trade studies, presentations, proposals and related activities.
- Background in low cost and low SWaP SAR, MTI, HRR Radar design and development.
- Architecting RF receivers and transmitters
- Link budget analyses and RF propagation models
- Understanding of RF Integrated Circuit design, performance, and noise sources
- Background with digital receiver architecture and digital signal processing techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership and other engineering disciplines
- Ability to understand and generate CONOPS
- Develop requirements in response to customer operational needs and mature operational concepts
- Develop briefings, white papers, and analysis to support the business capture efforts
- Proven track record of developing and implementing affordable solutions
- Understanding of designing for cost methods.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience in weapons systems design, missile systems design, or weapons systems performance analysis
- Experience in system architecting of solutions for guided projectiles
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Apply on company website