Primary Responsibilities consist of:
1. Work with Proposal Management to identify required estimates, support estimators by providing required financial data, collect inputs and prepare the Cost Proposal Volume.
2. Develop and maintain advanced ProPricer skills.
3. Provide necessary financial data require in the Proposal Approval Process.
4. Monitor Proposal schedule to ensure deadlines are met.
5. Identify and complete continuous Improvement Projects to improve Cost Proposal Process.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship or Permanent Resident status.
Typical Education & Experience
A BS degree in Business or similar field.
Required Skills and Education
This individual needs to be proficient in excel and word and have good analytical ability.
Preferred Skills and Education
Candidate should have good organizational skills and be able to multi task to meet critical deadlines.
A BS in Business is preferred.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.
Apply on company website