1. Installs and configure network communications systems including physical infrastructure build outs.
2 .Support day-to-day service requests and trouble tickets using enterprise Remedy ticket system.
3. Provides specifications and detailed diagrams using standard templates for network baseline documentation.
4. Provide cost estimates for both LAN hardware and physical cable infrastructure for supported projects using standard ROM templates
5. Use enterprise tools to help support and troubleshoot wired and wireless network infrastructure.
6. Work directly with vendors and contractors to support project requirements.
7. Work with customer and assist in identifying specific requirements and design moderately complex network systems.
8. Participate with planning and assessment phases of projects and assist with project design/implementation phases.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
1. Basic understanding of standard IT environment and infrastructure, including Cisco switches and Wireless APs as well as the physical infrastructure cabling.
2. Good communication skills are required as candidate will be working directly with end users and other sub contractors
3. Good organizational skills required as candidate will be required to work multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
4. Use of standard Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word required
Preferred Skills and Education
1. Prefer if candidate has some knowledge of Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI) to be able to log into switch and do simple configuration changes such as standard port activations.
2. Knowledge of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
3. Knowledge of Cisco Network Access Control (NAC) environment
4. Knowledge of Cisco PRIME in managing Cisco Wireless Infrastructure
4. Good understanding of Remedy Ticketing System
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Apply on company website