BAE is searching for a Kronos Technical/Functional Analyst to join our team supporting our Electronic Systems business. The selected candidate will work closely with various stakeholders in the business to understand their needs, interpret requirements and understand how Kronos can be configured to meet those needs.
Provide day to day operational support of the system in coordination with the other members of the team. Coordinate with other support teams as needed.
Create ad-hoc queries and scripts to analyze data and support operational requests.
Gather requirements from multiple stakeholders, analyze against available capabilities, perform gap analysis and translate into technical specifications for solution design. Implement designed solutions using technical expertise.
Provide estimates on the impact and cost of requested changes.
Present alternatives for requirements and solution design and suggest improvements in business processes.
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
- 5 + years' experience in a multi-tiered application environment
- Good understanding of logical database design; ability to understand and create SQL queries
- Experience with Oracle databases
- Knowledge of XML
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Interpretation of user requirements and generation of functional specifications
- Ability to multi task (assess, prioritize/reprioritize and manage duties) and work on multiple projects simultaneously, independently or as a key resource of various teams
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience supporting AutoTime or other commercial timekeeping application. Preference for other Kronos products and experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Time and Attendance, Labor/Shop Floor Data Collection, and Payroll processing concepts.
- Experience with Project accounting concepts and responding to audit/compliance requests.
- Experience with Oracle EBS labor and financial interfaces.
Preferred location is Nashua, NH but other BAE locations and a "remote worker" will be considered.
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Apply on company website