**SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE!**
(Position located in Camden, NJ)
A Test Engineer is needed to write system-level test procedures for testing and evaluating changes made to software applications and to helping correct defects discovered during development, test, and/or operational use. Job duties include performing integration and system level testing. The selected individual will perform system test at all levels from component (module), integration testing through system and end-to-end evaluation testing. He/she will provide development and implementation of test procedures and test reports. He/she will support the software configuration management process and understand all software components and their interface requirements. He/she will develop test data and define test acceptance criteria and will provide and utilize system testing expertise, including knowledge of Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and other test documentation, test plans, test methodologies, subsystem interface testing, and software module testing. He/she will also assist the software development team and will be responsible for effectively interfacing with the following groups: software development, system engineering, integration, deployment, and sustainment.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
• Experience in testing through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes.
• Must have experience documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits.
• Must have experience testing systems from existing system and functional specifications.
Preferred Skills and Education
• Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Experience using automated test tools (i.e., Selenium, Cucumber).
• Experience with programming and scripting languages (i.e., Java, shell, Python).
• SAFe® Agilist or DevOps certification.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website