Company: BAE Systems
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace
Email me to apply later
Intelligence Analyst responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Establishes methodology for problems which do not appear to be susceptible to treatment by generally accepted methods;
- Reviews and evaluates incoming intelligence reports and information, collection plans, and programs;
- Develops and projects data, draws conclusions, and estimates probabilities based upon knowledge of current and past intelligence situations, and an understanding of the significance of conditions and trends;
- Provides specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support;
- Accesses and performs research on designated automated intelligence databases for the purpose of identifying information of interest to the customer, downloading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer;
- Provides intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirements;
- Develops information and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer's information and technical support requirements;
- Presents briefings to personnel designated by the customer
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience are required.
- Shall have knowledge and skills applying analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration, and resolution of issues or problems of a procedural or factual nature. The issues or problems deal with readily observable conditions, written guidelines covering work methods and procedures such as performance and production standards, and information of a factual nature.
- Shall have knowledge of the theory and principles of management and organization, including administrative practices and procedures common to organizations, such as those pertaining to areas of responsibility, channels of communication, delegation of authority, routing of correspondence, filing systems, and storage of files and records.
- Shall have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques such as: literature search; work measurement; task analysis and job structuring; productivity charting; determining staff to workload ratios; organizational design; space planning; development and administration of questionnaires; flowcharting of work processes; graphing; and calculation of means, modes, standard deviations, or similar statistical measures.
- Shall be able to demonstrate ability to consistently and appropriately apply complex direction, including standard operating procedures and operations manuals documentation as well as appropriate oral and written guidance received.
- Shall have excellent oral and written communications skills to conduct work and discuss findings and recommendations. Shall have skills in conducting interviews with supervisors and employees to obtain information about organizational missions, functions, and work procedures.
- Shall perform other duties as assigned.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website