Position is for a Senior Logistics Officer working directly with the customer in the office of security. Candidate will be responsible for submitting purchase request, tracking, and the receipts of customer equipment. Additionally the position will require doing routine inventories and being accountable for equipment in their space. Candidate must be flexible with regard to hours at times – customer mission sometimes dictates extended hours.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Required Skills:
- Must possess a Full-Scope Polygraph; candidate will not be considered without it
- Desire a minimum of 3 years of logistics experience with a relevant degree or 7 years of experience without a degree.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Critical Thinking skills
- Ability to conduct research
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Attend offsite meetings and must be willing to participate in team meetings
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
• Experience with customer ordering systems.
• Willingness to travel in the area and help other departments.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website