Position is for an intelligence analyst working directly with the customer in the office of security to craft reports and assessments for senior level decision makers. Having an understanding of physical and technical security needs and issues, such as vulnerability to terrorism and counterintelligence threat environment, is a strong plus but not mandatory. Candidate must have experience writing clear and concise reports and conducting research with several databases. Candidate must have experience with the report review process. Additionally, the candidate will be analyzing physical security and counter intelligence risks, preparing written analytical assessments and providing recommendations to enhance physical security at customer's overseas and domestic facilities. Candidate must be flexible with regard to hours at times – customer mission sometimes dictates extended hours.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Must possess the required clearance; candidate will not be considered without it
- Candidate will provide a Writing Sample
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Required knowledge or willing to be trained in ICD 503, 705 and ISC building standards
- Excellent Critical Thinking skills
- Ability to conduct research
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Comfortable with the report review process
- Rotate customer Team Lead duty for a product; the Team Lead responsibility may require extended hours on a particular day
- Attend offsite meetings and must be willing to participate in team meetings
- Travel – approximately 5%
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website