At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools and skills they need to succeed. We are all about trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in defense technologies and national security services. We offer flexible work environment to support the balance in your life and keep you performing at your best. Be a part of a company that is part of the community, driven to improve our future, protect our freedom – and what matters.
We are seeking a skilled Information Assurance Engineer to support a Government customer. The position includes all aspects of IA Security as well as some aspects of program security oversight. Candidate needs the following skills and must have knowledge of and hands on experience performing duties independently.
Candidates will be responsible for NESSUS/ACAS scanning, reviewing and mitigation, providing BoE Body of Evidence as well as IAVA reviewing, coordinating and mitigation, providing BoE Body of Evidence.
Candidates will work off POA&M's and other Liens, reviewing, coordinating and mitigation, providing BoE Body of Evidence, ultimately decommissioning assets/parts of assets. Reviewing, impacting and providing guidance on RFC's (Requests for Change) for system/network modifications. Qualified
Candidates will also need to attend Engineering Architecture Working Group meetings to review projects and plans and provide network and security guidance, in addition to attending Change Advisory Broad meetings to review, provide guidance and concur on projects. Provide security guidance on security processes and procedures within the environment.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
• Qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI, with the ability to obtain a poly.
• Candidate must be 8570 compliant (at a minimum have Security+ CE certification upon active duty)
• Experience using XACTA to Process A&A Steps 1-6 (assets are currently in Step 6 continuous monitoring/decommissioning)
• Experience using TALON to process, monitor and track program Privileged Users, 8570 Certs and other applicable apps
• Experience using SharePoint to access, update and upload all program documents
• Decommissioning assets/parts of assets
• Be able to research and provide answers for various Action Items as well as general inquires from COTR, GPOC's, SETA's and other personnel
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website